Thursday 23 October 2008

Edinburgh short breaks

Edinburgh is a wonderful place to spend time at any time of year, but
my favourite time of year is in September or October after the frenzy
of the Festivals is over and Edinburgh is getting back to 'normal'. I
took this photo while out shopping on a Saturday afternoon. We were
just heading from Princes Street up to the Royal Mile as we wanted to
price some pieces of kit to complete a kilt outfit before the party
and dinner season got into full swing. On the way the view from
outside the Royal Scottish Academy through the Waverley Valley towards
the Forth caught my eye, and armed with only the camera on my phone I
still think I captured quite a good shot. Hope it will inspire you to
come and stay at Craigwell Cottage some time.

No comments: